[riot-devel] Απ: Απ: Απ: Problem with "make" -lm missing.

MiTsArAs Jimaras Mits_swim at hotmail.com
Tue Aug 9 12:21:51 CEST 2016

Hahahahaha it's that WHY again!

Because I have told to do so from my university!

I can't explain further because I DON'T KNOW WHY!

Από: devel <devel-bounces at riot-os.org> εκ μέρους του Ludwig Knupfer <ludwig.knuepfer at fu-berlin.de>
Στάλθηκε: Τρίτη, 9 Αυγούστου 2016 1:02 μμ
Προς: RIOT OS kernel developers
Θέμα: Re: [riot-devel] Απ: Απ: Problem with "make" -lm missing.

Hi,

Yes, you said that you want do that before but you never explained: *WHY* do you want to do that?
Also: RIOT is an OS!

Cheers,
Ludwig