[riot-devel] Problem with "make" -lm missing.

René Kijewski rene.kijewski at fu-berlin.de
Tue Aug 9 12:53:18 CEST 2016

Am Tue, 9 Aug 2016 10:21:51 +0000
schrieb MiTsArAs Jimaras <Mits_swim at hotmail.com>:

> Because I have told to do so from my university!
>
> I can't explain further because I DON'T KNOW WHY!

Hi,

then either ask your prof / TA what your objective is or drop the class.
You may quote the author of the qemu-i386 port (that's me) that the port is in a bad shape (that's true).
But you are also welcome to bring the port up to speed, but please accept that we won't jump because the need port right now.

RIOT has full support for multiple inexpensive boards that might work better for you than emulation.
Please see: https://github.com/RIOT-OS/RIOT/wiki/RIOT-Platforms

Regards
René