[riot-devel] Απ: Problem with "make" -lm missing.

MiTsArAs Jimaras Mits_swim at hotmail.com
Tue Aug 9 13:09:32 CEST 2016

Okay I understand.

Any chances that I can run on Arduino Uno?

________________________________
Από: devel <devel-bounces at riot-os.org> εκ μέρους του Rene Kijewski <rene.kijewski at fu-berlin.de>
Στάλθηκε: Τρίτη, 9 Αυγούστου 2016 1:53 μμ
Προς: devel at riot-os.org
Θέμα: Re: [riot-devel] Problem with "make" -lm missing.

Am Tue, 9 Aug 2016 10:21:51 +0000
schrieb MiTsArAs Jimaras <Mits_swim at hotmail.com>:

> Because I have told to do so from my university!
>
> I can't explain further because I DON'T KNOW WHY!

Hi,

then either ask your prof / TA what your objective is or drop the class.
You may quote the author of the qemu-i386 port (that's me) that the port is in a bad shape (that's true).
But you are also welcome to bring the port up to speed, but please accept that we won't jump because the need port right now.

RIOT has full support for multiple inexpensive boards that might work better for you than emulation.
Please see: https://github.com/RIOT-OS/RIOT/wiki/RIOT-Platforms
[https://avatars1.githubusercontent.com/u/3079480?v=3&s=400]<https://github.com/RIOT-OS/RIOT/wiki/RIOT-Platforms>

RIOT Platforms · RIOT-OS/RIOT Wiki · GitHub<https://github.com/RIOT-OS/RIOT/wiki/RIOT-Platforms>
github.com
RIOT - The friendly OS for IoT ... Board Supplier MCU (cpu) Radio Family Vendor Status Maintainer; native: RIOT: Linux/OSX on x86

Regards
Rene