[riot-devel] Απ: Απ: Απ: Problem with "make" -lm missing.

Ludwig Knüpfer ludwig.knuepfer at fu-berlin.de
Tue Aug 9 13:52:19 CEST 2016

Hi,

If you have been told to write an application that runs on a VM without using an OS, RIOT is not the answer because it is an OS, so your application is using an OS.

Apart from that there is no difference between running on native and running on QEMU from the application point of view.

As René already said: you probably should clarify the intention of the task with your teachers.

Cheers,
Ludwig