[riot-devel] qemu-i386 port

Marc dkm+riotos at kataplop.net
Tue Aug 9 15:13:45 CEST 2016

[ek-lm4f120-xl board can't be bought anymore, only its replacement TivaC can (and it is not supported by RIOT, at least at the moment)]

It is actively maintained... sort of. I have the feeling that no RIOT developer has time for it. It is not listed on the RIOT wiki and it is hard to find someone with time and hw.
If that's considered normal, then so be it and I'll happily continue to ping my PRs from time to time. I may even contribute a wiki page for it :)

Sorry if this subject is considered OT,
Cheers,

Marc