[riot-devel] FW: Missing Libraries

Ludwig Knüpfer ludwig.knuepfer at fu-berlin.de
Wed Aug 10 12:44:59 CEST 2016

Hi,

ncurses is not supported in RIOT, neither is MS DOS (conio.h and dos.h).
It is possible to link native against libraries on your host OS, but that is because it ends up running as a process.

You need to understand that you can not just pull libraries from your desktop OS and use them on an embedded system.

If you need some external libraries, you need to integrate them with RIOT first.

Cheers,
Ludwig