[riot-devel] MRF24J40 Development - mysterious cyclic transmits

Peter Kietzmann peter.kietzmann at haw-hamburg.de
Fri Aug 12 16:08:10 CEST 2016

Hi Neo,

there might be ICMPv6 related packets that were sent from the IP-layer.
Also these packets will cause a TX interrupt in the driver (if enabled).
This should be independent from the ACK configuration of the radio. Is
is possible you meant that?

Did you already upload your code somewhere?

Best regards
Peter