[riot-devel] conn f2f (+ remote) meeting

Martine Lenders m.lenders at fu-berlin.de
Tue Aug 16 14:12:30 CEST 2016

Hi,
are there any objections to have the meeting for the Berlin people at FU
and let the rest join via Mumble [1]?

If not: please state if you like to join the meeting (physically or
virtually) so I can plan for a room if need be or expect you in the virtual
room.

Cheers,
Martine

[1] https://wiki.mumble.info/wiki/Main_Page