[riot-devel] Fragmentation support in IP

Thomas C. Schmidt t.schmidt at haw-hamburg.de
Thu Aug 18 18:10:44 CEST 2016

Hi Adeel,

GNRC in RIOT supports fragmentation, e.g. in the context of 6LowPAN.

However, you seem to be interested in sending UDP datagrams that exceed
the MTU payload size. I don't think this is common use ... and I don't
think this is clever, either. IP fragmentation is not an equivalent for
data streaming.

Cheers,
  Thomas

--

Prof. Dr. Thomas C. Schmidt
° Hamburg University of Applied Sciences                   Berliner Tor 7 °