[riot-devel] Condition Variables

Simon Brummer brummer.simon at googlemail.com
Thu Aug 18 19:26:17 CEST 2016

Hi Sam,

The hole message passing avoidance is actually a pretty good point. I
prefer message passing because I can handle the hole User Function call
Timeout Handling with it as well. It would be interesting if a condition
change could occur based on the expiration of a Timer.

Just my thoughts on that.

Cheers Simon