[riot-devel] PRs for hardware the maintainers cannot test

Vincent Dupont vincent at otakeys.com
Mon Aug 22 18:11:36 CEST 2016

Hi,

I cannot talk for the general topic, but for that PR, we (at OTA keys) will use the CPU on our own hardware, so we’ll need to have a good support.
We will then of course help with the maintenance of that code.

Vincent Dupont
OTA keys
A Continental – D’Ieteren joinventure
Embedded software developper