[riot-devel] Sensors with STM32F4Discovery

Ludwig Knüpfer ludwig.knuepfer at fu-berlin.de
Mon Aug 22 18:46:39 CEST 2016

Hi,

I would take a look at the existing drivers in RIOT. The drivers say what connection type the support (most often SPI/I2C). Then you go on eBay and look for "Arduino" + the sensor you are interested in. Usually that leads you to a cheap board with the sensor and all the infrastructure electronics it needs (resistors, capacitors, ...).

Cheers,
Ludwig