[riot-devel] Sillicon Labs "Thunderboard Sense" - missing documentation

Matthias Kolja Miehl riot-devel at w3hs.net
Wed Aug 24 00:00:45 CEST 2016

Hello everyone,

I am looking for documentation (protocol specification) regarding the
sensors on the Sillicon Labs development board "Thunderboard Sense"
(SLTB001A). I did not find anything online and wondered whether the
documentation is just not available yet or if I am missing something.

Did anybody else look into this? Does anybody know of a timeframe within
which we can expect component and board documentation?

Related: pull request #5652 opened by Bas Stottelaar (basilfx)

> Add support for the Sillicon Labs Thunderboard Sense
> https://github.com/RIOT-OS/RIOT/pull/5652

Best regards
Matthias