[riot-devel] Sillicon Labs "Thunderboard Sense" - missing documentation

Alf Petter Mossevig ap.mossevig at gmail.com
Sun Aug 28 21:37:25 CEST 2016

Hi,

You can get the basic documentation (assembly drawing, schematic and BOM)
here: https://www.dropbox.com/s/90hhnswiktcfjzz/BRD4160.zip?dl=0

You should also be able to get it through the latest version of Simplicity
Studio (V4). The user guide and official example code should be available
in a couple of weeks.

​Best regards,​

Alf Petter
​ Mossevig
Silicon Labs
Product Manager ​- 32-bit microcontrollers