[riot-devel] BorderRouter: Global IPV6 address lost in ncache after UDP message sent

Baptiste Clenet bapclenet at gmail.com
Mon Aug 29 17:54:04 CEST 2016

Hi,
I'm using two SAMR21, one with BR (on A) and the other (on B) with
gnrc_networking example.
I'm on April release.
Switch on A (border router) then switch on B, I'm able to send UDP
message from Linux to 2001:db8 address of B.
If I try to send lot of data (every 100ms), it works for a while and
then B does not receive message anymore. After I see it failed, I
stopped the loop sending UDP message, I checked on BR and 2001:db8
address of B was not here anymore. I can ping B with fe80:: address on
iface 6 but can't with 2001:db8.

Why or how can a node be removed from ncache? Why the node does not
automatically reconnect with BR?

Cheers

--
Baptiste