[riot-devel] BorderRouter: Global IPV6 address lost in ncache after UDP message sent

Martine Lenders mail at martine-lenders.eu
Tue Aug 30 16:16:58 CEST 2016

Hi Baptiste,

(sorry, hit the send button for the previous mail accidentally to early)

> Thanks Martine,
> The issue you mentioned seems to be different.

Okay, could you report that issue to the tracker then please so I
don't lose track of it.

> Did you see the neighbor discovery implementation of OpenThread? How
> your new implementation will be able to dicuss with OpenThread
> implementation?

Is it different from RFC 4861 [1] or RFC 6775? If not, then yes it
will be able out of the box. If it is different, a port for that
should be simple in that the whole routing/address resolution
mechanism will be quite interchangeable with the API proposed in #5704
[3] (but since my know-how about OT is very limited, that
implementation might need to come from a different person ;-)).

Regards,
Martine

[1] https://tools.ietf.org/html/rfc4861
[2] https://tools.ietf.org/html/rfc6775