[riot-devel] Communication among running RIOT board (native) and unix application

Nazmul Alam fadedreamz at gmail.com
Wed Aug 31 02:02:46 CEST 2016

Hello,
I am new to RIOT and trying to run it in native system. I would like to
know if it is possible to add another tap interface to the bridge to
monitor two native application's packet transaction and their contents?

I want to communicate with an ipv4 based socket application with one of the
running RIOT image. Will it be possible if I add an address to each of the
images? or do I need another image as the border router to facilitate the
connection between them?

Thanks in advance.

--
with best regards,