[riot-devel] MIPS Support of RIOT RTOS

Ludwig Knüpfer ludwig.knuepfer at fu-berlin.de
Thu Dec 8 06:05:55 CET 2016

Hi,

Please have a look at the open pull requests:
https://github.com/RIOT-OS/RIOT/pulls?utf8=✓&q=is%3Apr%20is%3Aopen%20mips

For further information, please also have a look at the mailing list archives:
https://www.mail-archive.com/search?q=Mips&l=devel%40riot-os.org

If that does not answer your questions don't hesitate to ask here again :)

Cheers,
Ludwig