[riot-devel] SiLabs Gecko

Bas Stottelaar basstottelaar at gmail.com
Thu Dec 8 11:07:38 CET 2016

Hi Akshay,

Somewhat related, but I have been working on EFM32 support for RIOT-OS in
the past year. You can find my work (in progress) at [1]. A PR for one
specific board (Thunderboard Sense) is at [2].

Chances are that [3] relies on the use of 'emlib'. In that case, I would
strongly suggest to look at my work to not reinvent the wheel. I have
implemented most peripherals (on top of emlib) for all EFM32 MCU's
available (>400).

Kind regards,

Bas Stottelaar

[1] https://github.com/basilfx/EFM2RIOT