[riot-devel] wolfSSL port to RIOT OS

kaleb himes kaleb at wolfssl.com
Thu Dec 8 17:39:03 CET 2016

Hi Emmanuel,

I am building on Mac OS X initially. Everything is working great. I have three examples that build and run with RIOT_OS. A benchmark application, a cryptographic test application and a TLS client/server + cryptographic test application. These three example applications demonstrate running on the <native board> only for now.

Next steps will to be building on Linux, and building for one of the embedded platforms that RIOT supports. The only real change required on Mac OS X was to include <sys/_types/_iovec_t.h> instead of <sys/uio.h> when building with RIOT_OS.

Warm Regards,

Kaleb Himes
Software Engineer
www.wolfssl.com <http://www.wolfssl.com/>