[riot-devel] wolfSSL port to RIOT OS

kaleb himes kaleb at wolfssl.com
Fri Dec 9 19:01:45 CET 2016

Hi Emmanuel,

Once I get a chance to test everything on Linux and at least one embedded board I will feel better about opening a PR.
I hate to release something that’s only half-baked if you know what I mean. We’re really busy this time of year so my
attention unfortunately cannot be dedicated to this 100% at the moment.

When we have a few more test-cases under our belt we will get a PR open with a couple examples!

Warmest Regards,

Kaleb Himes
Software Engineer
www.wolfssl.com <http://www.wolfssl.com/>