[riot-devel] RIOT on the Arduino M0 Pro

Florian Eich eichf at cip.ifi.lmu.de
Thu Dec 22 16:43:15 CET 2016

Hello Antonio,

thank you very much for your time. I tried with edbg, as suggested, and I am
getting

```
$ edbg -bv -t atmel_cm0p -e -f
~/workbench/RIOT/examples/hello-world/bin/arduino-zero/hello-world.elf
Debugger: ATMEL EDBG CMSIS-DAP FFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFF 01.1F.0118 (SJ)
Target: SAM D21G18A
Erasing...  done.
Verification...
at address 0x0 expected 0x7f, read 0xff
Error: verification failed
```

Now it seems to me that at least the erase was successful, but the error for
`BOARD=arduino-zero make flash` remains unchanged.

Regards
Florian