[riot-devel] Atmel R21

Francisco Javier Acosta Padilla francisco.acosta at inria.fr
Tue Feb 2 10:25:42 CET 2016

Hi Ilias!

There are work in progress on the BR right now.

You can look at [1] in order to get a version of a BR using only one
serial connection.

Otherwise you can try the "classical" way which is to use another serial
interface on the R21 and a SLIP connection. You can find more details
here [2].

Best,

Francisco.

[2]