[riot-devel] Atmel R21

Ilias Seitanidis iliasseitanidis at gmail.com
Thu Feb 4 18:27:28 CET 2016

Dear Hauke,
Thank you for your reply.
I am newbie(4months) to WSN and the first thing I saw was [1] (fan of watr)
and [2], unfortunately in both I had the same error :
tunslip6: serial_to_tun: write: Invalid argument
ifconfig tun10 down
netstat -nr | awk '{ if ($2 == "tun10") print "route delete -net "$1; }' |
sh
The only that seemed to work was Kaspar's [3] but I am not able to ping the
node(Computer->BR->Node), I read the bug list ,I changed the
fibroute,ncache entries that the ping message could be delievered and sent
back  still nothing .
Thank you!

[1]
https://github.com/RIOT-OS/RIOT/wiki/Howto:-Slip-border-router-with-Raspberry-Pi-and-samr21-xpro