[riot-devel] RIOT-Os support for ESP8266

Martine Lenders authmillenon at gmail.com
Fri Feb 5 13:35:54 CET 2016

Hi,
I'm sorry, but I'm really no expert regarding porting of boards. It is
propably best to refer to the (hopefully not so outdated) porting guide
[1], but I'm forwarding your message to the devel mailinglist, so people
that have a better idea of it can read it. Regarding posting to a RIOT
mailing list: just write an E-Mail to devel at riot-os.org as I did with this
mail and it will be posted to the mailing list. For subscribing go to [2]
and enter the necessary information in the "Subscribe" section.

Hope I could help,
Martine

[1] https://github.com/RIOT-OS/RIOT/wiki/Porting-Guide

Am 05.02.2016 11:53 schrieb "Michael Kasperovich" <kasperovichm at gmail.com>:

> Hello Martine,
>
> I would really appreciate if you outline necessary steps for support
ESP8266 board.