[riot-devel] Contribute to RIOT OS

Hauke Petersen hauke.petersen at fu-berlin.de
Mon Feb 8 10:47:16 CET 2016

Hi Parthiv,

contributing to RIOT is easy: just write code and PR it via github :-)
Refer to [1] for more details.

If you are looking for topics, you could start to browse the open issue
list [2] and try to fix something that is appealing to you.

We will also apply as mentoring organization for GSOC2016 again, so stay
tuned for our proposed topics, or propose your own!

Cheers,
Hauke

[1] https://github.com/RIOT-OS/RIOT/wiki/Contributing-to-RIOT
[2] https://github.com/RIOT-OS/RIOT/issues