[riot-devel] USB BLE HCI protocol

Peter Kietzmann peter.kietzmann at haw-hamburg.de
Tue Feb 9 00:03:56 CET 2016

Hi Phanindra,

as my previous speakers already mentioned there are several references
to start with. Usually when I start work on a new project I begin with
google, just to get an overview of the whole thing. Searching for "BLE"
will give you several interesting references. One hint besides: There
are also some relevant books available, e.g.  "Bluetooth Low Energy: The
Developer's Handbook".

Are you explicitly interested in USB HCI or do I suggest correctly that
you are more interested in BLE in general? Anyway, you need to find out
where you actually want spend your time and get an understanding of the
respective technique.

To get familiar with RIOT in general I recommend reading through our
wiki (https://github.com/RIOT-OS/RIOT/wiki) that provides some
guidelines, tutorials, explanations (etc..) and execute some of our
examples and tests. As Johann mentioned, we have some newcomer tasks
that usually act as a training for your first contribution to RIOT.

Best
Peter

--
Peter Kietzmann