[riot-devel] devel Digest, Vol 36, Issue 12

Michael Frey frey at informatik.hu-berlin.de
Wed Feb 10 15:33:47 CET 2016

Hi,

you probably set your options for the mailing list to digest, at least the
subject of your mail changed and doesn't reflect the content (which is a
bit confusing).

Am Mi, 10.02.2016, 14:48, schrieb ra162647 at students.ic.unicamp.br:

> a project about "Supporting RIOT in ns3".

GSoC consists of project proposals. Unfortunately, nobody tried to tackle
it and hence, there is no support for ns-3 and RIOT.

> Is it finished and is it working now? If there is any related page
> could u introduce me?

Nobody actually implemented it.

> I am trying to find a  way to link Riot with LXC based network
> emulators. Is it possible that I start to do that? Could you guide me
> where do i have to start? What do i have to do? or any other Guide?

You probably could try to use des-virt [1] and try to interconnect your
RIOT and LXC nodes. This probably requires some customization.

Best,
 Michael

[1] https://github.com/des-testbed/desvirt
--