[riot-devel] no main-thread while making a port to a new MCU

Bernhard Nägele bernhard.naegele at t-online.de
Thu Feb 11 22:50:41 CET 2016

Dear sirs,
I tried to do everything which is described in the RIOT-porting guide,
but I stuck at a very early level. The base-system seems to work.
Everytime when I stop the MCU with the emulation probe I am in the
idle-thread and I can single-step further on. The misterious thing is
that it seems, that the main thread is not involved in the working flow.
Only one character is seen by a terminal software per restart.
Have you any idea what's going wrong here?

Best regards
Bernhard