[riot-devel] Problems during porting RIOT-OS

Bernhard Nägele bernhard at naegele-privat.de
Thu Feb 11 23:24:04 CET 2016

Hello, I am trying to port RIOT-OS to the STM32L053 MCU and I get stuck
at the moment.
The base system seems to work - every time I stop the system with the
emulation probe I
can see that the system is in the idle-thread and I can single-step
until I reach the next idle-thread.
The misterious thing is that the main task is never executed. No "Hello
World" on the serial
interface. One character is seen by a terminal software after each
restart, but not more.
Have you any idea what could going wrong at that step. The UART is
set-up correctly, because
I got the dummy handler message before I worked at the vectors.c file.

Question 2: I want to use the Low Power Timer of the STM32L053 during
the idle thread (stop-mode).
Can you give me a hint, where to place the change-over from the normal
clock to the LPTimer?
lpm_arch.c ?

Best regards,
Bernhard