[riot-devel] Problems during porting RIOT-OS

Hauke Petersen hauke.petersen at fu-berlin.de
Fri Feb 12 12:13:42 CET 2016

Hi Bernhard,

I can't really tell what's causing this behavior, seems to me though
that there is something wrong in the UART configuration. But it's hard
to tell without seeing your code. Which board are you using? Some STM
nucleo one? The boards are notorious for weird behavior of their
UART-USB converters under Linux...

To your second question: the `lpc_arch.c` is exactly the place to
implement switchting to low-power modes.

Cheers,
Hauke