[riot-devel] Contribution to RIOT OS Development

Aditya Manglik manglik.aditya at gmail.com
Sun Feb 14 12:17:58 CET 2016

Hello developers
I would like to contribute to RIOT OS as a Google Summer of Code
participant for the current year(2016). I am currently an undergraduate in
an engineering college(BITS Pilani) in India, majoring in Electronics and
Computer Science. I have some experience working with micro controllers and
embedded systems, with a fairly good knowledge of C/C++ programming. I am
highly motivated and excited to learn any new skills or programming
languages required as part of this contribution. Please tell me the
required milestones that should be completed before the student application
period opens. Any helpful pointers in the right direction would be a good
start.
Thanks!