[riot-devel] Contribution to RIOT OS Development

amit mehta gmate.amit at gmail.com
Mon Feb 15 09:57:12 CET 2016

On Sun, Feb 14, 2016 at 1:17 PM, Aditya Manglik
<manglik.aditya at gmail.com> wrote:
> Hello developers
> I would like to contribute to RIOT OS as a Google Summer of Code participant
> for the current year(2016). I am currently an undergraduate in an
> engineering college(BITS Pilani) in India, majoring in Electronics and
> Computer Science. I have some experience working with micro controllers and
> embedded systems, with a fairly good knowledge of C/C++ programming. I am
> highly motivated and excited to learn any new skills or programming
> languages required as part of this contribution. Please tell me the required
> milestones that should be completed before the student application period
> opens. Any helpful pointers in the right direction would be a good start.
> Thanks!

I can't seem to find the list of mentors for GSOC 2016 and sometime back
I asked in this mailing list if RIOT-OS would be participating in GSOC 2016,
and I was told that it might, but so far I haven't seen any such discussion
or announcement in this mailing list. It is also likely that I might have missed
such mail, hence please confirm.

Thanks,
Kumar Amit Mehta