[riot-devel] netdev2 - some hints about the relationships between the 6lowpan protocol

Bernhard Nägele bernhard at naegele-privat.de
Thu Feb 18 12:31:04 CET 2016

Hello everyone,
I just want to help Tobias in bringing the MRF24J40 radio network driver
further on.
1. Have you got a hint where I can find information how the parts of the
networking stack fit together - from the radio-module (hardware) up to
the working
connection.
2. Is there any documentation/specification about the interface between
those parts?
3. As far as I have seen the CC1101 networking device driver is based on
netdev2. Is
it a good idea to port this to the MRF24J40?

Best regards
Bernhard