[riot-devel] Odd problems with xtimer

Oleg Hahm oliver.hahm at inria.fr
Wed Feb 24 19:49:42 CET 2016

Hi!

On Wed, Feb 24, 2016 at 02:56:32PM +0100, malo wrote:
> the question is, if there is somewhere in the riot core single xtimer_t* set
> from multiple threads?

If you just refer to the kernel as core (as in the folder structure),then we
can be pretty sure about this: the kernel works completely without any timer.
But if you refer to the "whole thing" as core (including e.g. network stack or
drivers) then we have to carefully analyze this.

A SQL Query walks into a bar, approaches two tables and asks 'Can I join you?'