[riot-devel] ADC

Oleg Hahm oliver.hahm at inria.fr
Wed Feb 24 19:57:51 CET 2016

Hi Ilias!

On Wed, Feb 24, 2016 at 04:32:48PM +0100, Ilias Seitanidis wrote:
> I am sorry I didn't mention that or didn't include my "include" statements,
> but I took it for granted that you will know that I used "include
> periph/adc.h"

That's okay, but still strange. The error message pretty much indicates a
compiler warning about missing function and datatype declarations. However,
all the declarations are definitely present in
https://github.com/RIOT-OS/RIOT/blob/master/drivers/include/periph/adc.h.

> as well as "include periph/gpio.h".Furthermore, I used the
> "FEATURES_REQUIRED = periph_adc periph_gpio"
> statement in my Makefile.

This shouldn't effect this message anyway.

> Thats the weird, I have the files in the right directories but doesn't
> work.(I even copied them from the watrli branch(The cpu foder)).

Maybe you can share a pointer to the concrete application code you're working
on. Also, it might help to compile with `QUIET=0` and check if the -I
parameter looks somehow screwed.

printk("NULL POINTER IDIOT\n");
        linux-2.6.6/drivers/media/dvb/dvb-core/dvb_filter.c