[riot-devel] ADC

Peter Kietzmann peter.kietzmann at haw-hamburg.de
Thu Feb 25 11:37:22 CET 2016

Hi Ilias,

which driver (implementation) did you use? In current master there
actually is no ADC driver for the samd21 and IIRC the state of the
driver in watrli is based on a slightly different interface. Maybe [1]
is of interest for you?

Best
Peter

Am 24.02.2016 um 19:59 schttps://github.com/RIOT-OS/RIOT/pull/4162hrieb
Oleg Hahm:
> Hi again!
>
> Forgot to say: when worse comes comes to worse, you can still try to compile
> with WERROR=0 and let the compiler _not_ treat the warnings as errors.
> However, I would rather recommend to find the reason for the warnings.
>
> Cheers,
> Oleg

Peter Kietzmann

Hamburg University of Applied Sciences