[riot-devel] ADC

Ilias Seitanidis iliasseitanidis at gmail.com
Thu Feb 25 17:43:55 CET 2016

Dear all,
I'm sorry for the late reply, a db problem came up.
Yes , I know that there is no adc in [1] , I copied(ported) the files from
[2]
. I hope I will find some time tonight to try Oleg's proposal.
Thank you in advance!

[1] https://github.com/kaspar030/RIOT/tree/ethos_br_hack
[2]  https://github.com/watr-li/RIOT/tree/watrli