[riot-devel] netdev2 - some hints about the relationships between the 6lowpan protocol

Martine Lenders authmillenon at gmail.com
Fri Feb 26 12:50:11 CET 2016

Hi,
what radio is the nrf24l01p using? The only radio in master currently
implementing netdev2 is the cc11xx driver (all others are either Ethernet
drivers or not merged yet). As stated before: there is a move to port the
IEEE 802.15.4 devices (which are currently implementing the older
GNRC-specific interface gnrc_netdev), starting with PR 4646 [1] (with the
at86rf2xx radio).

Cheers,
Martine