[riot-devel] 6LOWPAN RIOT

Giritharan girisugu2 at gmail.com
Sat Feb 27 06:59:47 CET 2016

Hi I am new to RIOT.

                 I have two SAMR21-XPRO Devices.I am using RIOT OS to
communicate between two board.I tried RPL Routing for mesh network.I set up
one device is parent and another is child by RPL networking.I tried this link
to set up RPL (https://github.com/RIOT-OS/RIOT/wiki/Tutorial%3A-RIOT-and-
Multi-Hop-Routing-with-RPL).As per the above link all are working fine for
me.
My question is i want to communicate my parent node to wifi or ethernet based
devices.For that which device i can use.I think boarder router is used to
convert ipv6 to ipv4 or vice versa.So for boarder router which device shall i
use to communicate with samr21.
I am confusing over this.Please help me to find out the right solution.
Thanks in advance.

With Regards,
R.Giritharan