[riot-devel] Issue in mailing list

Ludwig Knüpfer ludwig.knuepfer at fu-berlin.de
Sun Feb 28 06:38:43 CET 2016

Hi,

There are two mails from you and two answers.
Maybe the problem confused you so much you overlooked and/or forgot the answers ;)

https://lists.riot-os.org/pipermail/devel/2016-February/003488.html

There is a link labeled "next message" you can use to click through the thread to find the answers.
Gmail also has a search function that might be of help in case you struggle with the invalid certificate of the archives page.

On a general note: RIOT does not have commercial service as of now, so even if you receive no answers within a certain period that is no reason to think something is broken.
There is no "our side"/"your side", we're all just people interested in this project.

Cheers,
Ludwig