[riot-devel] Issue in mailing list

Oleg Hahm oliver.hahm at inria.fr
Sun Feb 28 12:13:11 CET 2016

Hi Giri, hi Ludwig!

On Sun, Feb 28, 2016 at 06:38:43AM +0100, Ludwig Knüpfer wrote:
> There are two mails from you and two answers.

And subscribing the mailing list might also help to receive answers, please
visit https://lists.riot-os.org/mailman/listinfo/devel

> Gmail also has a search function that might be of help in case you struggle
> with the invalid certificate of the archives page.

That's the second time in a short period someone called the certificate
"invalid". This is incorrect. The certificate is valid and correctly signed by
a well-known CA. The problem is, however, that (due to mostly bureaucratic
reasons) cacert.org is unfortunately not installed per default on most
operating systems/browsers, but you can do so quite easily visiting
http://www.cacert.org/index.php?id=3

However, I agree that getting certificates from the letsencrypt project, is
probably a better idea. If someone is willing to go forward with this, please
let me know and I will happily grant access to the mailing list server.

/*
 * We used to try various strange things. Let's not.
 */
        linux-2.2.16/fs/buffer.c