[riot-devel] Raspberry Pi 3 and packet sniffing

smlng s at mlng.net
Fri Jun 3 11:17:54 CEST 2016

Hi Aaron,

you say you receive garbled packets? Sounds like an issue I also had, I fixed it by lowering SPI speed from the default 5 or 6 MHz to 3 MHz, however I thought the latter is now default anyway (@Alex?). I have to look it up, but may you can try some other values like 1 or 2 MHz?

So edit `/boot/config.txt` setting `dtoverlay=at86rf233,speed=1000000` and reboot.

Cheers,
  Sebastian