[riot-devel] RIOT Vs Iotivity, AllJoyn, Thread

Iván Briano ivan.briano at intel.com
Mon Jun 6 23:11:46 CEST 2016

Sorry, I was under the assumption that this had been settled in private
conversations already, but now I see that's not the case (and the person
involved is not even copied).

Soletta has an implementation of OIC, the protocol that IoTivity
implements, but there's nothing about AllJoyn or Thread.

I'm in no position to talk about anything now, so I have to decline the
invitation, but maybe some of the others listed that have been more
involved with Soletta and OIC can respond.