[riot-devel] UDP datagram sending

Peter Kietzmann peter.kietzmann at haw-hamburg.de
Tue Jun 7 09:45:59 CEST 2016

Hi Mateusz,

can you elaborate on how it "doesn't work"? I mean a small description
of what's happening / until which point things work as expected / what
happens next... How do you think the thread number of main is related to
your problem? This IPC call:

gnrc_netapi_dispatch_send(GNRC_NETTYPE_UDP, GNRC_NETREG_DEMUX_CTX_ALL, ip);

should send a message to the appropriate (UDP-)thread, no matter from
which thread it has been sent. That's why I assume your problem might be
something else.

Best regards
Peter