[riot-devel] RIOT Vs Iotivity, AllJoyn, Thread

Emmanuel Baccelli Emmanuel.Baccelli at inria.fr
Tue Jun 7 12:58:20 CEST 2016

Hi Gustavo, Hi Ivan,
ok I see. thanks for your answers.
That's too bad. It would have been great to gather OIC/OCF people in the
same room with W3C, IETF and OpenThread people (who are attending the RIOT
Summit) to discuss various IoT network stack approaches, and various IoT
open source software approaches. Pitching Intel's approach to IoT in this
context would also have been a good occasion, in the opinion of many among
us.
If there's anything we can do to help you or someone else from your
community attend/present, let us know.
Else, maybe next time.
Cheers,
Emmanuel