[riot-devel] UDP datagram sending

Mateusz Kubaszek mathir.km.riot at gmail.com
Fri Jun 10 10:51:53 CEST 2016

Hi Peter,
Thank you for your reply.

https://github.com/mathirkub/RIOT/blob/master/sys/udp_test/udp_test.c#L267-L269

> Regarding 1): I don't know how this should be related to you memory
> violation issue.
>
> Regarding 2): AFAIK your thread will have the priority that you give
> on initialization, no matter from where  it is created.
>
> Best
> Peter
I have tested the same scenario (thread creation with higher priority
and with THREAD_CREATE_WOUT_YIELD) in /test/xtimer_msg project. All
worked fine. So this could be a specific problem with my project or it
could be connected with another threads running in this specific program.

It is not caused by insufficient stack size.