[riot-devel] RIOT, Windows, and Code Composer Studio

Clark Leach clark.leach at gmail.com
Tue Jun 14 20:43:46 CEST 2016

I am intersted in developing with RIOT for a few different TI targets and
have Code Composer Studio installed on Windoze 8.1 which I have used for
several projects.  Since CCS already has all the tool chains and debugger
interfaces, it seems like it would make sense to use it for these projects
as well.

Is there any hope of making such a configuration work?  Is there any
guidance available?  I have read the howto on using Eclipse and found the
information lacking and, at times, incomprehensible (what is a "speaking
Variable Name", anyways).

Any feedback would be appreciated.