[riot-devel] How does the Border router excute the command that ethos sends?

Jianwen Ouyang jianwen.ouyang at gmail.com
Wed Jun 15 17:30:37 CEST 2016

Hi RIOTers,

I am using the example Border router, and I add a command in the
"shell_commands[]"
array, like the example gnrc_networking.
When I ran the start_network.sh, I input the command, like "ifconfig", in
the terminal. Then this text will be sent to Border router by serial port.
And in the Border router, this text will not be saved in the "dev->inbuf".
instead, the text will be saved in a ringbuffer "_rx_buf" via the function "
uart_stdio_rx_cb()";

And my question is how this ringbuffer related to the function which I
defined in "shell_commands[]" array?

Cheers,

Owen