[riot-devel] Reg RIOT Issues

simran kaur simran2816 at gmail.com
Mon Jun 20 09:41:08 CEST 2016

Dear RIOT maintainers,

I was going through RIOT documentation. Came to know the email ID of riot
maintainers from the same source. I am PhD students, just started my
research in application specific IoT OS area. Downloaded the source code of
RIOT and tried to compile it for selected board but facing some of the
issues. I will be very thankful if you will be able to help me in solving
some of my issues that i am facing.

I would like if any maintainer will be in contact throughout my research or
is there any forum of this where we can post our issues?

Thanks in anticipation

Regards
Simran
(PhD Scholar)